Department of postgraduate education
Musirov Galym Musirovich
Candidate of economical sciences
About department of postgraduate education
The Department of Post-Graduate Education is the structural subdivision of the university and is headed by the head, at present he is candidate of economical sciences, Musirov Galym Musirovich.
Training in the Master's program of the University has been carried out since 2008, at present there are licenses for educational activities in 8 specialties: 6M011700 - Kazakh language and literature, 6M011800 - Russian language and literature, 6M020100 - Philosophy, 6M020500 - Philology (Kazakh, Russian), 6M050600 - Economics, 6M050700 - Management, 6M050900 - Finances, 6M051000 - State and local government. We are preparing for the opening of two more specialties: 6М010300 - Pedagogy and psychology, 6М070300 - information systems.
Training is conducted in two areas:
- Scientific and pedagogical for a period of 2 years;
- Profile with a study period of at least 1 year.
The scientific and pedagogical magistracy realizes the educational programs of postgraduate education for the training of scientific and pedagogical personnel for the system of higher, postgraduate education, the sphere of economics and business, which have in-depth scientific and pedagogical preparation.
The profile magistracy realizes the educational programs of postgraduate education in training managerial personnel for the education, economic and business sectors, social sphere, which have in-depth professional training.
Those who have completed the theoretical training and defended the master's thesis (scientific and pedagogical direction) or the master's project (profile direction) are awarded a "master's" degree in the relevant specialty.
During the years of the magistracy, 393 undergraduates were graduated.
The quality of the University's educational services in the specialties of the Master's program was confirmed by the Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The main areas of activity of the DPGE:
- implementation of the policy and objectives of AU named after S.Baishev in the field of quality;
- planning, organization of the educational process and control over the quality of education;
- development of modular educational programs, working curricula, schedule of the educational process and academic calendar;
- organization of research, production and pedagogical practices, foreign scientific internship;
- integration of education and scientific work of undergraduates;
- development of joint educational programs, introduction of a two-diploma education with leading foreign universities and scientific centers;
- Coordination and control over the activities of graduating departments in the specialties of the Master's program;
- Analysis and submission of proposals to the University's administration for suggestions on improving the quality of the educational process in the Master's program;
- Documentation and organizational and technical support of the educational process.
Senior assistant: Asarbai Aktoty Zhumabaevna
Contact telephone: 87016102111