Department of postgraduate education
Candidate of economical sciences
About department of postgraduate education
The Department of Post-Graduate Education is the structural subdivision of the university and is headed by the head, at present he is candidate of economical sciences, Musirov Galym Musirovich.
Training in the Master's program of the University has been carried out since 2008, at present there are licenses for educational activities in 8 specialties:
6M011700 - Kazakh language and literature
6M011800 - Russian language and literature
6M020100 - Philosophy
6M020500 - Philology (Kazakh, Russian)
6M050600 - Economics
6M050700 - Management
6M050900 - Finances
6M051000 - State and local government.
We are preparing for the opening of specialties:
6М010300 - Pedagogy and Psychology
6M070300 - Information Systems
6M070800 - Oil and gas business
6M070200- Automation and control
6M011900 - Foreign language
Training is conducted in two areas:
- Scientific and pedagogical for a period of 2 years;
- Profile with a study period of at least 1 year.
The scientific and pedagogical magistracy realizes the educational programs of postgraduate education for the training of scientific and pedagogical personnel for the system of higher, postgraduate education, the sphere of economics and business, which have in-depth scientific and pedagogical preparation.
The profile magistracy realizes the educational programs of postgraduate education in training managerial personnel for the education, economic and business sectors, social sphere, which have in-depth professional training.
Those who have completed the theoretical training and defended the master's thesis (scientific and pedagogical direction) or the master's project (profile direction) are awarded a "master's" degree in the relevant specialty.
During the years of the magistracy, 393 undergraduates were graduated.
The quality of the University's educational services in the specialties of the Master's program was confirmed by the Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The main areas of activity of the DPGE:
- implementation of the policy and objectives of AU named after S.Baishev in the field of quality;
- planning, organization of the educational process and control over the quality of education;
- development of modular educational programs, working curricula, schedule of the educational process and academic calendar;
- organization of research, production and pedagogical practices, foreign scientific internship;
- integration of education and scientific work of undergraduates;
- development of joint educational programs, introduction of a two-diploma education with leading foreign universities and scientific centers;
- Coordination and control over the activities of graduating departments in the specialties of the Master's program;
- Analysis and submission of proposals to the University's administration for suggestions on improving the quality of the educational process in the Master's program;
- Documentation and organizational and technical support of the educational process.
According to the academic calendar, undergraduates undergo a scientific internship abroad in the leading universities of the country.
Passage by undergraduates scientific training in Bashkir State University named after M.Akmulla
Participation of undergraduates in the international scientific-practical conference in Bashkir State University named after M.Akmulla
Master's students of the 1st course during the scientific internship at the BSPU named after Akmullа, Russia, Ufa.
Magistrates in front of the corps of the Orenburg branch of the REU named after G.V. Plekhanov
Head of scientific internship from the Orenburg branch of the REU named after G.V. Plekhanov - doctor of agricultural sciences A.A. Salikhov, head of internship of undergraduates from AU named after S. Baishev - Isetova A.T., lecturer, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Chair of "Economics and management at the trade enterprise" - Lazareva O.S.
Graduate students along with teachers of the Department of Philology and Translation at the seminar "Mobile Assisted Language Learning and British Council Digital Resources".
The university is proud of its graduates - undergraduates who have achieved success in career growth. So, the graduate of the specialty "State and local administration" Akshulakov Kanat Serikbayevich became the director of the Aktobe branch of JSC "Қазмұнайгаз өнімдері", in the same place the graduate of the magistracy Tazhmuhanov Zhandarbek Kylyshbaevich. Many graduates of the magistracy of the scientific and pedagogical area have been associated with their work in teaching work in universities -
- Borambayeva A.M., Ermekbaeva G.Ғ. (specialty - Kazakh language and literature)
- Sultanova S.M., Turzhanova G.N., Karagulova A.A., Tokpayevа L.S. (specialty - Philology)
- Dauenova A.S., Otaralieva G.E., Dosmurat S.K. (specialty - Philosophy)
- Isetova A., Konakbaeva A.U., Moldagulova J.A. (specialty - Economics)
- Barysheva Zh.B., Erzhanova Z.K., Konakova G.M. (specialty - Finance).
Graduate of the master's degree Sideshova Z.G. combines teaching work in her native university with studies in postgraduate study at Bashkir State Pedagogical University named after M. Akmulla, and graduate of the magistracy Aktaylakova G.N. became an experienced organizer of the educational process and headed the teaching and methodical department of the University, etc.
The Department of Postgraduate Education is the structural subdivision of the university and is headed by the head of the department, at present it is the candidate of economic sciences, Bekbusinova Gulnafiz Kenzhebekovna.
Senior assistant: Asarbai Aktoty Zhumabaevna
Contact telephone: 87016102111