High School of Business and Law
- Balginova Kuralay
- Dean of the High School of Business and Law
- Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
Information about the High School of Business and Law
The Faculty of Economics of Aktobe University named after S.Baishev was formed in 2008 on September 1 on the basis of Order No. 81. In connection with the change in the composition of the faculty from 2016-2017 academic year, the faculty was renamed the High School of Business and Law.
The faculty has 5 departments:
- «Economics and Business»,
- «Socio-legal disciplines and Management»,
- «Ecology and Specialties of Agriculture».
At the moment, 1061 full-time and part-time students are studying 10 bachelor's specialties, 59 master's students are studying in 5 specialties of the master's program.
The faculty prepares graduates in the following specialties:
- 5В050600 - Economy
- 5В050800 - Accounting and Audit
- 5В050900 - Finance
- 5В051000 - State and local government
- 5В060800 - Ecology
- 5В080100 - Agronomy
- 5B090200 - Tourism
- 5В120200 - Veterinary Sanitation
- 5В011500 - Bases of Law and Economics 5В030100 - Jurisprudence
- 6M050600 - Economy
- 6M050700 - Management
- 6M050900 - Finance
- 6M051000 - State and local government
- 6M020100 - Philosophy
The teaching staff of the faculty actively participates in all events organized by the university.
Conditions have been created for a qualitative and systematized conduct of the faculty's educational process, and also the departments are equipped with special cabinets and laboratories in accordance with each specialty.
Students of the faculty take an active part in sports, cultural events of the city and the republic.