Methodical support and innovative development department
Methodological support and innovation development department is a structural subdivision of S.Baishev Aktobe University.
Head of methodological support and innovative development department – Irina Bodykova, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences.
Senior Methodist - Mukhtar Aizat Qanatqyzy, master of humanities science.
Goals and objectives of the methodical support and innovation development department:
- organization of methodological support of the educational process at the university;
- organization of works on introduction into the educational process of new and improvement of existing educational technologies, methods, teaching aids;
- implementation of the university development strategy in accordance with the mission, objectives of S.Baishev AU.
The main directions of activity of methodological support and innovative development department:
- Organization of methodological support of the educational process, analysis and implementation of measures to improve it;
- Organization of training by the teaching staff of the University of educational and methodological documents (curricula for elective disciplines, work programs, educational and methodological complexes of disciplines, syllabuses, methodological instructions for laboratory, practical exercises, etc.);
- Organization of the implementation of the plan for the publication of educational and methodological literature at the university;
- Planning and implementation of various forms of methodical work aimed at improving the educational process and providing practical assistance to the faculty of the university;
- Organization of development and examination of test tasks and other forms of current, intermediate, final control of students' knowledge;
- Planning and conducting seminars, round tables, meetings on improving educational and methodical work;
- Organization of works on introduction into the educational process of new and improvement of existing educational technologies, methods, teaching aids;
- Preparation of a plan, a timetable for the work of the "School of the Young Teacher" and the organization of work on its implementation;
- Coordination of the work of methodological councils of faculties and methodical sections of the departments of the university;
- Compilation and dissemination of advanced pedagogical experience, coordination of work to improve the scientific and methodological potential of the teaching staff of the university.